zzboba:
RC:

Won't argue with you on that. One reason I may get myself the "old" R8 V10 Plus instead of the new one, both would cost me basically the same (lease) but I may want to keep the "old" one and it would be easier (much cheaper) to buy it after the lease because the remaining value is only aprox. 60k EUR instead of almost double for the new one.

Haha, RC, not a chance. Don't trick yourself Smiley you always say that.

Actually no. I said I want to keep the GTS and I'm working on that. I would have loved to keep the GT500, it is a beast but too much headache regarding the future of this car and...don't get me wrong, not really the right people(owners) over here i  Germany I can associate with. Biggest concern is regarding repair and maintenance cost though and of course the time factor.

Never had the desire to keep a car other than the GTS but the R8 V10 Plus could change that, especially considering the price tag. A RS6 would probably make more sense for me and my family but my wife hates station wagons and I really wouldn't want to keep a RS6.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)