Do you really need a big car like the X7? You know how people are looking at SUVs over here in Germany.

When I parked the E63 S instead of our Cayenne S in front of the business, I swear...half of customers commented that "they are happy that we got rid of that SUV...". If they knew... Smiley The E63 flies under the radar, which is very surprising considering the matte color. In black or a dark blue, nobody would really think twice about this car. Perfect.

My wife parked the Range Rover in front of the business and immediately there were comments why she got herself a SUV again. Smiley 

You know which SUV I really miss? Believe it or not but the Grand Cherokee SRT. Wonderful sounding n/a engine, lots of room and still drivable, I would probably get the Trackhawk right now if I didn't already have the E63.

In the US, I would drive a big ass American SUV. Quality, especially in the interior, isn't the best but the cars are monsters, fun to drive (finally...most of them have a modern chassis and good steering) and they cost less than European SUVs. Or if Tesla would have a nice looking SUV, maybe a Tesla SUV. Why not? The model X looks like a Minivan and I hate Minivans. We have discussed this before though. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)