RC:
farina:

RC: I really know what I´m writing: The Mission e was the concept and was shown on many exhibitions. And of course the Taycan is the name of the production car. The Taycan was promoted in a teaser on June 2018 and I´ve put the rear of the Mission e concept above (white) and the rear of the Taycan (teaser) under it. They look nearly like the same. The pic Whoopsy posted shows a computer generated image which resembles the Mission e concept. But if you have heard and seen about a thing almost like THIS (Taycan/final thing), i would be very glad! But the front-fenders of this CGI-picture have nothing in common with these fenders of the prototype, which we can see in many spy-shots. And that is the reason for my confusion!

The Taycan does not look 100% like the Mission E concept, not even 90%. The difference is in the details, you need to look carefully to notice the differences. Once the final car will be shown, you'll understand. I remember the final product to be a bit more objectified but I leave the final verdict to the crowd. Smiley

RC: THIS comment helps me! It´s ok that they have objectified some parts of the car (for example for every day use), but I hope they´ll keep the proportions and the shape of the car, especially the nice fenders (and the teaser images demonstrate this). If the car looks 80-85% like the Mission e, I would be very glad.