Carlos from Spain:
Gnil:
Carlos from Spain:

It's not about the acceleration performance, that can be compensated by increasing the torque and HP, its about how it negatively affects driving dinamics, the feel, the braking, the agility, the cornering grip, etc that most important when we are talking about weight in a sporstcar vs a sedan.

It's not a lineal directly proportional relationship because new technologies and advancements in tires, chasis, electronics, etc help to "hide" the weight better, but physics is physics. I'd trade the extra weight of the 992 for the equivalent perfornance compensating HP increase of that weight increase. It's starting to cross the line now, 991 was already borderline size and weight imo.

Exactly  ! Smiley

Anyone interested to find out about what light weight gives in therm of sensations  , must try the Alpine . 

Smiley I haven't and wish I could try one, must be eye opening after getting used to heavier and heavier cars over the years, then again maybe I shouldn't try it for that reason, what the heart doesnt see the heart doesnt feel Smiley

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

maybe better, yes...... otherwise you might end up wanting a Singer Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS