nberry:
throt:

Nick,, I had the steels on my .1 GT3 but have the ceramics on my .2. For me the pedal feed back is far more apparent, compared to the steels, plus the ceramics perform better inspiring more confidenceis. I would have them now every time as I do not track. They look the part too, worth every £, for me..

I can’t remeber if you have come form the .1GT3 or the .2GT3 ?. The .2 engine is so much better with its extra pull and a peach of a engine. They are like comparing night and day..

Enjoy it, buddy..

I had both the .1 and .2 GT3. No doubt the engine in the .2 is way better than the .1. That said, at least for now if you drove the RS and .2GT3 back to back without knowing which one you were driving, you'll have difficulty distinguishing the RS from the .2 based on power.

I suspect you're right about the PCCB's. I'll have to drive the car more to appreciate the difference.

Christian, I'll salute your daughter with a Frappacino (mega calories) next time I'm in Starbucks. Smiley

Thank you, Nick. 👍 Usually, my daughter doesn't eat anymore the rest of the day after such a calorie bomb but she says it tastes fantastic. 😉

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)