Porker:
RC:
pmarkow:
RC:
pmarkow:

someone was caught yesterday on an austrian highway driving at 280km/h (speed limit 140km/h) in a GT3. he was stopped by a coordinated action of police cars and then stated that at times he was going at 338km/h before they caught him!!!! and then: he had no driver's license....

Smiley Smiley In Austria, I usually keep my throttle foot very calm...too risky. Italy is a different story. Smiley

be careful in italy! if they catch you with over 200km/h they can impound your car, sell in an auction and the funds go to the state!!!!!!

As far as I know, they can only impound your car if you are drunk beyond a certain (high) blood alcohol level.

Not worried so much about Italy...in Austria the police can "guess" your speed...

I am not worried about my car being impounded or my driver's license being confiscated, not possible but this is a different story. Smiley

Please RC, enlighten us! WHY can they not take your license? Why is it untouchable!? Smiley

Haven't you already figured it out? RC is Bruce Wayne's little brother, John Wayne. He's rough, tough and takes no shit from anyone.