CGX car nut:
Paulo_Rangel_Melo:

Yes, I think so!!!! (My Opinion)

If the car was/would shown in Paris dont see any reason why the car wouldnt be in Los Angeles (assuming Porsche will be at LA Auto Show).

Still think it would be stupid to show the car FIRST in Los Angeles first when European Customers are the ones getting it first and only 5/6 months later would our friends in North America get it!!!...Dont remember also any new Generation of the 911 (besides facelit´s) being shown outside of Europe!!!

Dont worry, whether it is going to be show is Paris first or not, i´m pretty sure (no inside info, just a guess) the 992 will be in Los Angeles!!!!

Regards!!!

California still remains a significant market for Porsche sales and China isn't too far away with myriad flights available, so an introduction at Los Angeles does make some sense.  Audi saw fit to debut its new BEV in northern California and if Porsche is to introduce a hybrid variant at the show, it strongly taps into the California sustainability vibe.  

So was the Speester back in the 50.´s.....

The new Audi E-Tron SUV will be avaliable on the States (Mid 2019) ahead of Europe sales....That´s why it was presented in the US....There´s a Brand called Tesla which i have the most respect!!!!

Again.....If the 992 would be presented at the LA Auto Show (and it could be) for me does not make sense. Everytime a new 911 is presented (besides never a new 911 generation was presented outside Europe), they skip a MY or half on the USA. The 2012 991 in Europe is either a 2012.5 (more equipement avaliable) or a 2013 MY on the US.

Again, my opinion and based on the past and with some rationality!!!

Regards......

--

This is the way this post ends, not with a bang but with a wisper, WOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH