Rossi:
RC:
Rossi:

I mean, let‘s face it: yes, the car looks absolutely gorgeous, but without a windscreen and without some type of soft top it is also absolutely useless. surprise

I wonder if Ferrari offers screens and hoods, otherwise you can only drive such a thing in aseptic surroundings. 

I guess in a collector's garage, there is no need for a windscreen... Smiley Smiley Smiley

I know what you mean, but I think it‘s a crime when cars like this are never driven properly. SmileySmiley

I agree but this is how the world is, unfair. People like us would probably spend the whole day in their cars if they had a collection but many collectors just like to look at them or drive one or two of 20 at best to some events or just to keep up appearances. Smiley Actually, I think I would sleep in such a car. Smiley 

I applaud crayphile for actually driving his cars and enjoying them as they are supposed to be enjoyed. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)