Gnil:

The guy is spot on ! Exactly how I felt the car and loved the exact same points as him .

''This car is all about driving and not the silly figures '' 

Before you make any judgment , I highly advise anyone to go and try it out ! You will have a surprise .

At the moment this car would be number 1 on the replacement list of my daily 997 Carrera S . Then there would be the Carerra T and then the Mustang 5.0 

As you can see, I look for driving pleasure above performance for a DD 

A friend drove the Alpine recently but wasn't too impressed (the guy who has tons of cars in his garage, incl. the Huracan Performante Spyder I posted pictures of), he wanted to get one for his girlfriend (she hates driving his AMG GT S daily driver) but both didn't like the Alpine. She now got a BMW 2 series Cab (not sure which one). Will have to drive it myself to see how it drives but my friend said that it felt too stiff and unrefined, the engine he didn't like at all.

I was thinking about getting a Mustang GT 5.0 as a daily driver but this would also mean that my daughter has to drive it from time to time and I don't want to give a 18 year old (soon) kid a 450 or 460 hp car, so I guess it will be a Mini Countryman or BMW X2 instead. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)