Grant:
WAY:

I’ll be swapping my daily driver from the M2 to M2 Comp as soon as they start being realistic about pricing in my local market (no discount at the moment). 

So, you have been enjoying the M2?  Any criticisms?  I think an M2 Comp is an attractive offer for Euro Delivery...

Love the M2. It’s the right M3 lol. I’ve been a M3 (and Porsche) man since my mid twenties and the M2 is more M3 than the current M3/M4 which I also had. I supposed if you had to criticise it then it would be on the interior standard. It is more E36 M3 quality than F80. Personally the driving matters more so it doesn’t bother me, but some feel that the lack of nappa leather and niceties like HUD and leather dash and materials is a bother. The other weakness on the car is one that is across all M cars - the brakes. If you are planning to drive it hard then make sure you get the new bigger brake option. I think you guys may even get that as standard equipment. I would have preferred CCB as the big brake option is much heavier than the standard brakes, but you can’t spec CCB on the M2 Comp.