Quote:
AUM said:
Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:What is your bet regarding the Sportauto Supertest times of the GTR? My guess: 7.45 NBR and 1.11 HHR. Want to bet?

Since we are playing guessing games what would the Suzuki Ring time be in the same GTR on the same day as a 7.45 HvS lap?

7:45 is my guess to, maybe even couple seconds less if conditions are right, and the tranny doesn't blow

I just wish Saurma could get his hands on an Euro-spec customer GT-R and get this all over with.

Not that easy You claim that the GTR is as fast as the GT2 (or comes close to the GT2's performance).

Now, life tells us that is easy to TALK about many things. A different thing is to believe in its judgement enough to take out a bet (let it be a business decision or a real bet).

What I ask you is: are you prepared to bet that your theory (GTR as fast as GT2) will be confirmed by the Supertest? You have frequently confirmed that you accept the Supertest as the best benchmark in the car magazine space. I would love to place a bet as I am 100% convinced that I will win

In essence: stop the BS game - let's test HOW convinced everybody is about the stuff he writes. If I should win you could share the loss with Walter