I have had the 997.2 for two decent test drives, today including lots of motorway driving and a decent amount of city driving too. Don't shoot me just yet - BUT, after comparing it to Tiptronic back to back, I was not overly impressed by the PDK. When I jumped back into my manual transmission car, the debating was over for me, the PDK is not for me. I prefer the 6 speed. EVEN my wife said the PDK didn't feel as good as Lamborghini's E-Gear OR the auto on the DB9 or the R8 we had last week.

Everyone raves about it - I am so "unimpressed" I think the car I drove might be a dud and I am gonna book a test drive at a different dealer - just to compare cars.

The interior is the same, the mirrors are HUGE and ugly. The engine "feels" like any other engine now,it seems to have lost the flat 6 chatter completely and when you rev it whilst stationary you feel none of the lovely vibes you get in the previous car.....

There were more things I wasn't impressed with BUT I will wait until I have it another day before making my final final judgement.