Yes, yes, yes.... the god^%*med stuuuuuuuuupid idiots most of us see regularly. Three days ago, while driving on a side street next to my home, lined with cars on either side of the road, I am staying to the right of the road as much as possible and see an approaching SUV coming head on and the driver is right in the middle of the road. He was still far enough for me to drive around a car parked on the side of the road and, seeing him come still on the middle I quickly get to the right between the car I just went around and another one parked on the same side but ahead of it and came to a complete stop so that he could keep going. The nerve on the [beep] when he stops, still in the middle of the road and invading my side enough that his front left fender would have ripped my front left fender and starts gesturing and gesticulating all kinds of insults and starts telling me "that's some good driving you [beep], f..k you." I make signs for him to just get to his side of the road like a normal driver would do indicating him that he's got about a car's width to his right... if only he stayed to his right as much as possible, this would have never happened.

What really gets me is that these people are such idiots but don't realize it. They think the one making the mistake is the other guy, when it's clear that they have a brain the size of an amoeba.