Whoopsy:
alexalex88:

This is what all rennteam's gurus had been talking for months when they were saying "wait until the germans join the EV race"?

Another already outdated product even before its launch coming from the "brick&mortar" companies.

The 'brick & mortar" companies don't have production problem nor a cash flow shortage problem nor convertible bonds that are due shortly nor have a CEO that doesn't know when to shut his mouth?

They don’t have production problem because there is not production at all yet. They’re selling already outdated smoke.

At first it was like “you’ll see what the germans are cooking”. Reality is that they’re cooking some old meat from 2014 forgotten in the bottom of the fridge.

Cash flow shortage, convertible bonds, stock price. I’m not discussing any of that, all I’m saying is all of you have been predicting company’s bankrupcy for years now and Tesla is still running, ramping up its production and offering the best EV out there.

You seem not to understand that companies like this don’t operate as a traditional one so its valuation isn’t that much about inmediate results, which are important ofc, but its data, know-how and vision.

They are doing a damn good job if you ask me.

Musk’s loud mouth is a completly different topic.