I have had enough.......

My 1st FL 997 had a water ingress issue (resolved) and creaking coming from the rear (which wasnt resolved).

I was given a different 997 as a gesture of goodwill (great I thought):-

After picking it up driving home it had a weird creaky vibration noise (worked out it was the cigarette lighter - which i have removed - noise gone)

I now have:-
Creaking from drivers seatbelt area (especially when turning)
Drivers seat is creaking from middle back area with pressure on it (moving around, accelerating, braking)
Clutch makes a loud clicking noise when engaging/disengaging clutch (i know clicking is normal but this seems loud and is annoying - maybe it is normal)
front instrument panel vibrates over certain road services (hard to reproduce)
back area makes a weird vibrating noise occasionally (hard to reproduce) - seems to be when back area is vibrating more.

I know I am being extra sensitive and these are not really major issues but I cant believe that these kind of noises are acceptable on a 75k car. Seems that the build quality is really shoddy.

I spoke to the dealer and I feel they they I am being sensitive and mentioned all porche sports cars have there noises...... Which seems kind of true as in the past 3 months I have been in 5 different 997s (1gen1 3 gen2) and they all have had some kind of annoying noises.