Quote:
KresoF1 said:
My point is that both R8 and 997.2CS are awsome true sportscars that can be used every day(well, honestly 997.2CS is even more usefull as every day car then R8). Your final choice is very much a personal preference! Ideal situation? To own both!
Kreso

x2

Kreso, great summary about the tires and suspensions comparison, and I concur on all the points you made.

I only wish I could try the SPASM on the C2 because I'm very curious about its everyday usability (for me the MKI-20mm if 100% OK for everyday use) even though the performance improvement is not huge, maybe the "enjoyment" of the car is improved a lot because of a sportier handling and character This is what I like most about the 997.1's -20mm, not so much the improvement in performance over the PASM, but rather the sportiness of the handling of the car and the sportiness of the character and reactions of the car (steering, balance, etc). The 997.1-20mm car is much more fun and desirable to drive than the 997.1-PASM. But I don't know if this is the same with the 997.2-SPAM vs 997.2-PASM. Especially now that part of the benefit of the 997.1-20mm is the rear LSD, but now in the 997.2-PASM you can get LSD independantly of the SPAMS.