Quote:
ISUK said:
LB,

I was staying in Bologna. The coach trip to the factory took an hour each way. I must confess I hadn't bothered to look at a map beforehand to see how close Bologna was to Maranello.

I've got a deposit down but have no idea when that will translate to a build slot. I'm not sure about colour either. I was drawn to the grey car with the tan interior and 20" wheels though. I share your opinion that the California is an elegant design particularly in darker colours. I'm glad to see Ferrari returning to this style of GT car after a very long absence from it's line up. It's not as beautiful as the GranTurismo IMO but has a more purposeful look. I really don't see it as an SL boulevard cruiser but I heard overheard some wannabe "macho" types saying they wouldn't cancel their orders but would give the car to their wives instead. Yeah, right

The Granturismo is a beautiful, functional car. Moreover at its price point I prefer it to practically all other gt's on the market. As for the california people seem to mistaken its elegance for feminine. Guess money does not buy you taste after all.