These tires are the N rated michelin cups that are oem on the gt3rs/gt2. i have had them back to back with the corsas(same oem N rated version), the cups are vastly superior on the track and not quiet as good on the street(rain and all).
They are not the old cups you can buy that are not N rated, without the extra grooves. A guy on rennlist in the gt3 section has some nice side by side shots(don't know how to link, sorry).
My cups have about 1500+ street miles, two track days and barely any wear, can't beat that! "Real cups" would have been 1/2 gone by now.
My car has gmg springs, sways, dog bones, toe links, thrust bushings and CUP trailing arms bc the new thrust bushings are slightly thinner than stock and you have to do this according to Farnbacherloles to fit properly. It's actually a front trailing arm mounted in the rear I believe. I'll take a pic later.
I'm running -1.5 front/-2.1 rear, the sways are set in the middle hole front and rear. The max front camber I could get is about 1.9 without changing anything else. I think the secret is the total gmg package set up by a pro shop(FL).
It's so much nicer to just go to the track, drive in don't change anything but your tire pressure, then drive home. No 'track rims', pads, etc. Yeah, it's a compromise, but so much less hassle.