Ok, just finished the last two suspension related mods to my car; rear toe link and a set dymag wheels..
The rear toe link improves substantially the control of the rear axle when for example correcting oversteer etc and gives you extra stability. The downside is that on potholes you can feel the extra stiffness. No other downsides really.
Now regarding the dymags, I think this is probably the best mod I ve done in my car! Together with the titanium bolts the weight saving of around 4kgs per wheel has made such a dramatic improvement in the handling, braking and accelaration of the car that even my (rather high) expectations were surpassed!
Trying to describe the difference is not easy but it comes down to this; the car feels substantially lighter in all respects, more like taking 80-100kg off the curb weight. The springs feel (and behave) as if they are considerably stiffer. The steering inputs now happen much more direct. Braking and acceleration are noticeably better. Finally, the car exhibits noticeably less understeer.
Overall I would say that this mod made my car feel more like a race car than any other mod I ve done. For a relatively heavy car like the turbo I think lighter wheels is a must! This will definately be my first mod for all my future sports cars!