I think you are right. I never read anything there these days worth reading. But I still scan which mostly wastes my time and sometimes I cannot help myself but to respond to some of the things that are said.

I think one of the factors is that CFG seems too busy these days to contribute much to the debate.

At the moment he is asking what he should do with the board. Too expensive he says. He complains that sponsors aren't paying. That is obviously the real issue. An open collection letter I suppose.

I almost wrote saying that I thought that he should shut it down. I really think that his board detracts from the others. There are already other boards available to the serious Porsche nut (not just this one). But I don't suggest that because I'm of half a mind whether I would really like to see his traffic move to the better board. It seems mostly chatter there and I have to wonder how much that chatter would add to these boards.

One thing I've noticed just lately is that it is starting to be the practice to post the same question or issue on multiple boards at the same time. Cut n' paste makes it possible. Not sure if this is a good thing. I always try to bring a topic up in just one place and then maybe later take it elsewhere if no one else picks up on it.

So RC, I know this is a sensitive topic. Are we "OT" here?

S.