beltar:

We are thinking of selling the beauty...SmileySmiley Mss doesn't like it at all... She misses the comfort of an electrical roof and the car is far too noisy on long runs on the motorway.... When driving open, it's too windy in the cabin...

I can't say she has no point.

But to me , It's by far the most thrilling porsche i had. From a driver's point of view, i find it just stupifying, bloody gorgeous... I like it utmost... but my other half ...

So when you know interested people, give a buzz.  It's not really decided yet, but i presume we will sell it in the end... and i will be wheaping... that's 100% sure SmileySmileySmileySmiley

Sorry to hear that . Can't you keep it for yourself and get something else for the ' family ' ?  The car will not lose much value , so keeping it will not be at a loss ( or much ) . 

I agree with what other's have been said .  The general buyers don't want noise, shakes, vibrations etc... They want the best but it has to be comfortable Smiley   No wonder car manufacturers don't know where to go to satisfy customers .

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS