Quote:
Emperor said:
Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
Quote:
ezzie said:
Hamilton won by over a minute. Its not unreasonable to have some attention drawn to it.

That has happened many times with very different drivers.
Today Kimi, for instance, lost over 50 seconds in no time to LH due to poor tyre choice, not because Hamilton drove an epic race.
rainy GPs are mostly like this; unpredictable, entertaining and usually more a display of strategic skills than of the respective drivers' abilities alone.

LH drove a good and solid race today, no doubt, and won.
Last two races he fracked it all up.
Personally I dont think he has the stability to win the championship, but it's F1; anything can happen.

Not at all. Regardless of how good of a strategy the team might cook up you still need to be one hell of a driver win when track conditions are optimal. Some drivers are crap when it's raining, like Massa. I takes big balls to push the car hard with horrific track conditions and Hamilton did just that off the line and continued to impress throughout the race.

Mclaren were without a doubt that strongest team at Silverstone. Although Kimi and Ferrari made a blunder with tire choice Hamilton was still lapping faster than kimmi throughout the 80% or of the race. Just look at how the Mclarens speed off at the beginning of the race. Heikki and Hamilton left Webber, Kimmi and the rest behind as if it was a two man race.

I beg to differ, since you havent got your facts quite right.
Kimi was less than 1 second behind Hamilton at the first pitstop.
1 second is not exactly what I would classify as convincing distance by Hamilton.
Then McL opted for new intermediates and Ferrari tanked the race by keeping the same tires on.
After the exited the pits with Kimi still 1 second behind LH, Kimi lost 50+ seconds in less than 9 laps.
This was a major gamble and/or frack-up that handed LH the win.

Hamilton doesnt have bigger balls than any other driver - he just had better grip and quite possibly a better setup than his closest rivals.
Balls alone will not keep you on the track when your tires dont grip at all.
Tires keep you on the track.
Hamilton had the tires, Kimi didnt.

Hamilton didnt own the race - Ferrari totally lost it IMO.