I think that in november/december I'll order my new 911,a 997 carrera S .
I need to change my 996 my 2002 and 997 GT3 and/or TT are planned too late (late 2006 ?).
My choice is : 997 S basalt metallic black ,full leather terracotta or black ,pcm+ tel ,adaptive seats,-20+diff , sport exaust,spert crono,carbon tunnel .and other insignifiant options.

questons !!!

No 1 : when do you think the powerkit will be realized ? it wil be retrofittable ? the X51 (4 996) is very expensive ...do you think is an important option ? I used in track a 996 40j ,the power is similar to the 996 stock engine ...similar but not the same ,but with 10000 euros ...i can buy a lot of tires!

No 2 PCCB ! I'll use the 997 S in a lot of trackdays. I know that a lot of TT/GT2/GT3 PCCB equipped owners had a lot of problems with brakes during trackdays . Are the problems solved?? . Consider that I always use Pagid race pads during trackdays ....the PCCB brake power is similar to Race pads and steel brakes ?
the price is very expencive...but the looks very well

No 3 : lower shift .!! it's better put in order it ? I think so ,i know a guy with a Gt2 that have it ,i tried the gearlever ,it's very hard ,and difffcult to select the gears .......

last question : i dont' like ,in the black interor full leather pachage ,the white seam . It's possible having it red ? (like belts and brakes ) I tihk it's an exclusive option ...do you know the 996 price of thi option ?

help me plzz!
ciao!!

p.s. Darius ...move the economy ,and Dr. Wiedeking 4 Christmas will send a present to You ...capra!