nberry:

Not sure what’s going on at the factory. My car entered production  on July 11th and issued a vin # with a completion date of July 18th. Now I am informed that the expected completion date is September 13th. How can it go into production and not finish until two months later? My SA claims the car will be finished much earlier but the factory closes on August 6th for a couple of weeks. 

My biggest concern is getting the car before Trump imposes the 25% tariff. Had Porsche stuck to the July completion, I would have been fine. Now with the later production date, I doubt I will avoid the tariff which will cause me to not to take the car.surprise

Nick,my car is ready from the 8 June...I have the VIN,but seems will be V300 only the 27 July.Smiley

Maybe it is at the Exclusive...I have some minor things to do there,but there are also words on something regarding quality control more meticulous that let the building of the car slower.

they promised me to have the car with plates on the 3 August before my dealer goes on holiday..I think is impossible...but finger crossed.

the more we wait the more we will enjoy the car.Smiley

--

997TT RS Tuning stage II(sold),2011 Cayenne Turbo(sold),waiting 991 GT3 RS