Carlos from Spain:

Jaguar I-Pace, its EV with same specs but doesnt looj like a minivan, it has a decent interior, a dealer infrastructure, and is sportier. And in a couple of years you will have more options from others.

Funny that you make this statement without having driven or experienced any of the cars Smiley. Also your post about the Model 3 interior sounds a bit like an old fart complaining back in 2007 when the first iPhone was released lacking any sort of buttons Smiley

I have driven the new I-Pace, have lot's of miles in a Model S and also driven the Model 3 in California quite extensively. I'd say that the I-Pace would be my last choice out of these cars for several reasons. Not very keen on the interior in the Jaguar either, but that's another story and of course my very personal opinion. The Tesla is an iPhone on wheels, which the I-Pace clearly is not. The Jaguar on it's own is a great little car that will appeal to a certain type of customer, just like the different Teslas will appeal to others. The I-Pace is also in a different size segment where it is much smaller than both X and S and from a size perspective more similar to Model 3 albeit jacked-up SUV with good off-road capabilities.  All in all good news and great that we start to see more alternatives for those who would like to shop an EV as their next daily driver Smiley

Something worth mentioning about the I-Pace though... It unfortunately completely lack fast charging infrastructure and it is a real challenge to drive it on longer commutes. The energy consumption in the I-Pace (real world testing @ 130km/h) is about 40% higher than a Model S and about 25% higher than Model X due to worse aero. The Jag also only got a 1-phase 32A 7,4kW onboard charger, which in many European homes makes a charge from empty to full take 24hours+ (many homes in EU have max 20A, which will make the charging time even longer). Also when public charging the I-Pace on any of the (most common) 22kW AC public chargers @hotels, shopping malls, parking garages etc, the I-Pace can just take 7,4kW, even if the charger can deliver 22kW. Similar if the I-Pace is connected to a 11kW 16A charger which is also very common, it can only take 3,6kW. None of this is mentioned in any reviews from the traditional auto journalists, because they just don't understand...