Here's the shunt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYlGakDwLxg

Kubica: "We all pitted together," said the Pole. "I saw Kimi side by side with me. "Then I just heard a big shunt and saw Kimi's moving and realised it was Lewis. He was over Kimi's rear wing. "I just kept concentrating waited for the green light and managed to pull away well. "I have to thank him that he shunts Kimi and not me."

Lewis: "I saw the two guys in front of me battling in the pit lane and all of a sudden they stopped. I saw the red light but it was too late to stop. I don't think it's a racing incident. It's just unfortunate when this stuff happens. It is a lot different if you crash into the wall and you are angry with yourself. I apologise to Kimi if I ruined his race. I would rather neither of us be out. I was so quick I was breezing it.

"We'd looked so strong for the whole weekend though, so at least we can leave Montreal confident that we have a package that will enable us to fight for the world championship from here on in."

Kimi: "I'm not angry but what Hamilton did was inexplicable. More, it was stupid." and "I'm not the right person to talk about a shunt, given what happened in the last race but it is one thing to collide on the track in the heat of the race and another in the pit lane when you are stopped at a red light."