Quote:
shin said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Your right I am only speaking from my experience with sequential.

MSRK, I do not dispute that paddles make it easier to drive madern sport cars. My point is in high performance driving the use of paddles in extracting optimum performance from the car is more than a video game as most here have stated. As I wrote earlier, when PDK is in 90% of of all Porsche's ordered (make no mistake that will be the case) all these attacked against the paddles will fade.

I concur.

Again, the question was not whether the new transmissions are faster than manual. Gheesh, even for most of the population, tiptronics would be faster than the 6 speeds!

However, what will not fade is the argument of driver involvement and the feeling of driving a manual versus an assisted transmission. Some people will always want to drive a stick and with both feet

But again, Nick tries to sidestep a losing argument by putting up another... BS baffles brains approach that probably serves him well professionaly obviously

His original point again was this new tech would make HvS slower than normal. The answer obviously is it wouldn't, he just does not want to say so. because he already said it would