Rossi:

I would NEVER let a novice driver drive a 381hp car. Really NEVER.

And a daughter riding A45 AMG right after her driving test is no better than a father riding in a Performante to his business. smiley
I might be a bit narrow-minded here, but that's the way I see it. And I don't like the A-class. indecision

Smiley Not a fan of the A class either but the A45 is really a nice car, the son of a friend got his at age 18(!) from his grandfather and we all were like "he must be crazy to give such a car to his nephew" but so far, the car is OK and so is the boy. 

I agree, giving a 381 hp car into the hands of a beginner driver is a risk, a very high one. I have no clue how my daughter will drive, she is usually a calm (well, sometimes emotional Smiley) person and she isn't too crazy about cars but this doesn't mean she isn't going to use the full power of the car if she gets the chance.

Difficult situation... The alternative would be to get her some lame ass Mini Countryman or Japanese/Korean Crossover SUV...not sure I like this idea. Smiley

We'll see, thanks for your input. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)