Quote:
Alex_997TurboRSC said:
You are entitled to your opinion dude; but I seriously couldn't be happier with the sound of my car now, and the ENORMOUS jump in power/torque with the kit. So CG/RST must be doing something right.

More often than not in life: you get what you pay for. Which is why Ruf and CG/RST are pretty much the two most expensive Porsche tuners.

Of course you do the majority of the time. Totally agree w/ you there regarding "you get what you pay for" but where did that come from, it doesnt have anything to do w/ what we were talking about. But in that case I guess the Tubi would be better than the CG exhaust? I dont think that's entirely true, they're just different but just trying to understand where you're coming from.

RE: The CG "kit". I just dont see it as a performance "kit". It's an exhaust & ECU. But I'm happy for you. Not really sure why you're taking offense to my questions. Doing an ECU here trashes your warranty but just doing the exhaust doesnt. If the un-written rules here were the same as by you and by switching out the exhaust it means you toss the warranty then I'd do exactly what you did and do both the ecu & exhaust............."dude". LoL! I didnt know you chaps use the word "dude". Cheers!