Rossi:
RC:
reginos:

I love the McLaren design immensely more than the Italian supercar styling.

The 720S and the 570GT are superb.

In real life the P1 is extremely impressive too.

I don't know, McLaren has a different (flowing lines) design but I still like Italian sportscars (Ferrari/Lambo) a lot. The interiors are also very nice. McLaren clearly wins in the performance category but Ferrari is at least trying (with the Pista, way too expensive though). Porsche? Well...no comment. Lamborghini? It is time for them to wake up. The Huracan Performante is an amazing car, no question but power-wise not even close to the 720S at almost the same price (in Germany).

Problem of NA vs. turbo, no? Smiley

I don't know, I think that it isn't a huge problem to bump power on n/a engines, it is just a matter of cost and certification standards and of course engine displacement (I don't see a problem here though, it doesn't matter if a V10 engine has 5.2 l or 5.8 l Smiley) Probably easier to do emissions "tricks" with turbo charged engines. Smiley Smiley

Also, why do car manufacturers not go the supercharger route? A friend of mine drove the MTM R8 and said that the car  felt almost n/a to him (he owns a Huracan). Also this tuning seems to be pretty reliable, there are tons of supercharged Huracan and R8 around the world, some driven hard and no major issues. Just an example... Why always bi-turbo? Same goes to the mild hybridization in new cars: Why do they have to be turbo charged?

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)