Besides Spring and Sway Bar, following are the 3 components I believe are common to both the Werks1 and the GMG Turbo.

Rear TOE CONTROL ARM. From my reading, outside of spring and sway, this component is replaced most often. The quote is from GMG (not affiliated, just the only description I found). It is offered by Tarett Engineering, Vivid Racing, and other companies as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GMG's WC toe steer kit has been tested in proven in motorsports for over 5 years. A direct replacement toe steer arm for all 996 models (C2,C4,996TT,GT2,GT3,Cup,RS,RSR) and all 997 models (C2,C4,997TT,GT3,GT3RS,GT3Cup). This is an ideal upgrade for street or track cars and features Indy car Teflon lined rod end for years of use with any noise. 996 and 997 models have toe steer issues under heavy use and this toe steer kit will help minimize this suspension geometry change. If you have lowered your 996 or 997 you may have a problem when having it aligned and correcting the rear toe. The GMG WC toe steer kit allows you to adjust the toe at the toe steer arm and not at the factory eccentric which does not have enough adjustment.

Price: $595.00
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>