nberry:

I don't begrudge anyone from immersing themselves in Porsche's past but to find fault with those who don't give a rats ass about the past is just wrong. I get tired of people telling me unless you drive a MT Porsche you're not a driver. I have owned MT Porsche's and Ferrari's. Compared to today's Porsche's and Ferrari's, those cars are a piece of shit. People pay unbelievable sums of money for them only to store them and bring them to car shows. Museum pieces, nothing more.

LOL!

So in other words, Porsche managed to build pos cars for the past 40+ years until mid 90s, they started offering slushboxes  Smiley

You seem to forget how many control units are now being installed in modern cars, you either try to avoid this part or you just have no clue about it Smiley

Does it also apply on today's turn signals Smiley Or do you expect them to integrate a mind reading tech and let it operate on its own while you enjoy cutting lanes / overtaking with both hands on the wheels at full throttle Smiley

I don't recall you ever owned a manual Porsche (best in the business) Smiley but a Ferrari too ? I remember never going near a Ferrari back in the day because of the very unpleasant F1 system, not sure how you managed to live with such a retard jerky box vs manual and never bad-mouthed the F1 system Smiley