I live in the Uk (MPH on speedo also like US)and imported my 987 from Germany over here. The modifications for the digital readout on the instruments are a few button presses only. In the Uk they were fine about having MPH on the instrument cluster as digital and KMPH on the analogue dial. Providing the Netherlands are similar in legal requiremnets , then there is no need to change the instrument cluster (this is about 1200 pounds plus labour). The side repeaters and number plates are simple to fix as are the daytime running lights. Just make sure the car meets the Euro 4 emissions requirements , this can be confiormed by requesting a commission notice letter from Porsche USA. The letter outlines the differences between your USA car and that of the Netherlands. If the car is to be registered permanently in Netherlands they may require this letter as proof that it meets the required safety and emissions laws as it will not have a certificate of european conformity being originally supplied to the USA. The country coding on the electronic control modules that set the operation characteristics of the vehicle can be recoded to the Netherlands , but as I said before you will need to add the missing components from the alarm system to make sure it mirrors the Netherlands spec.