Gnil:

Thanks for the report Lars . It fits exactly what I have always thought about that car . It looks good, it sounds good , it has good space , it handles well off road ...... but that' s it ! All the rest is ancient indecision

In Europe that car is only good for down town shopping, or being photographed in it   smiley

It looks like it is a good idea to wait for the next real generation for you ..... or get it aside a an efficient family  Autobahn driver .

Lars great report you covered all the important aspects, but in the end you really know this is not the proper car for kind of use you´re going to have. Gnil said it all and I agree 100% wih his opinion Smiley

G class is all about glamor and engine sound so I do understand the passion it provides to car lovers like us, but reality is that this car was created on Dinaussaur period and there are dinamic and confort flaws difficult to overcome for a DD use or to make long distance with it.

Keep us posted on your final decision my friend, can´t wait to see the new son coming to your garage Smiley Smiley

--

J.Seven