Carlos from Spain:

Is it me or did it look like he was going really slow, and I mean really slow? ... he was raving about the car's dinamics, and tires and bla bla bla, yet it looked like he was on a continuous cool down lap yes

Tim Burton isn't really a driver, more of a presenter. Smiley

Sometimes I wonder if he gets his personal cars based on (future) value or driving fun. Not sure. Smiley

Also, I am not sure what the deal with that GT3 of his is (he was the first to be able to watch the production of his own car and even be involved in it), since he has Frankfurt license plates (my guess is, he registered a company in Germany but this could also be some sort of rental/lease deal of some sort).

Doesn't matter, he does good quality videos but I still think he should let someone else do the talking. Smiley My kids stopped watching him (I still do because I watch all kind of videos), my wife gets a gag effect whenever she sees him...so... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)