Yup, who cares if I smash car and maybe scratch a bridge abuttment: that's _my_ business. Then there's the loved ones at home..., oops!

But you guys make a lot of sense. I'm definitely gonna cool it for now on even if it means sticking a yellow post-it with the words "No Excess Speed!" on dash.

Problem still remains though:

How many cars do you pass? I'm on the main rural highway for about an hour and I must pass ten or fifteen cars. If you got all those drivers in the same room they would charge, convict and sentence me in ten minutes!!!

It's really unfair because I _think_ I'm allowed to pass like I do. I do it SAFELY and I do not scare the crap outta the cars I pass.

Why pass? Not because I want to go 90mph but rather I simply want to be in front of drivers who are lazy and going 50, 52, 56, 49, 52, 48, 56 mph in the span of five minutes.

Dammit! I should just get a slow, low HP car and go exact speed limit and have ten cars following me. Can get a DVD player to pass the time. I'd still get where I'm going only five or ten minutes later. Seriously: get a Kevlar vest and drive 55.

I estimate 30% of other drivers are suuuuch fkn eediots!