Quote:
MMD said:
Okay, this is what I do:

Drive on familiar roads
Never speed in people's neighborhoods
Slow down near hazards
NEVER "buzz" other drivers
My pedal-to-metal high speed travel never has witnesses
I hit 130mph when conditions are perfect (no cars, clear, etc)
100+mph is typical - again nobody around (except in rear view mirror, no kidding).

Seriously, the only thing other motorists have against me is subjective, "That guy in that Porsche passed me too fast." (more to do with Porsche than actual speed) or, "That guy who just passed me must have _really_ stepped on it, look how small he got!"

Again my "witnesses" to extreme speed really are only in rear view mirror. Rarely am I humming with oncoming traffic approaching (could be cops!).

Anyway I fell asleep the other night feeling like sh*t. Like I am going to get nailed by cops, or like I _should_ get nailed by cops, or some freaky-pissed motorist is gonna find out where I live.

Started to feel like I'm still a menace to society by exceeding speed limits under the strictest rules (my own) and sooner or later it's going to catch up with me.

Started to think I'll leave the P-car parked for a week or two until the "heat" dies down.

Ever feel that way? It's almost not worth it if you let it get to you. It starts to seem really stupid to drive these cars.

Please help me.

( )

Look at what extreme repression and a Police controlled country can do to you.

Since Bush got to the white house, his policy has been to scare people. Boo hoo.

If you're afraid of others and the police where you live, you should be moving as we speak.

Why do you feel so guilty anayway? You don't risk the life of others, you're pretty respectful of others on the road. You should be proud of yourself.

I know some idiots who drive small cars like mad man in a mad max movie.

Chill.