crayphile:
RC:
Three Performante delivered in this color combo at the same dealer, apparently market introduction cars in Germany. I love it.

Is it Rosso Mars?

I don't have a clue, will ask. It looks very nice though. I saw the car together with my buddy when it arrived at the dealer (posted a couple of pics here on Rennteam) and it was still a bit dirty, has some wrap on it and whatnot, so the color wasn't really looking nice. When I saw the car clean for the first time, I was like "wow...this looks nice".

Regarding the attention this car attracts: A lot of attention. Got mostly thumbs up, everybody seemed to like it. Saw in the rear view mirror that almost everyone driving behind me was smiling and "looking".

I think the Performance Spyder is so extreme that it is already too special to hate it or to be jealous. Smiley

My wife sent me today to go to the Lambo dealer to get a quote but of course I told her: Impossible. Smiley So I didn't. I cannot afford such a car right now and I really would love to buy it. Smiley 

Please, whoever has the chance to drive this car, please do so. You'll be surprised how good it sounds (even at 2000-3000 rpm in Sport mode...INSANE...) and how planted and direct it feels. The car is stiff (much stiffer than my R8), the steering is even more direct (my R8 steering feels a bit "lighter") and the whole thing just screams supercar. I love it. So sad I cannot get one. Smiley My buddy will let me drive it again from time to time (I only drove slightly over 400 km in it because I was mostly driving through the city and on country roads) but I guess this will make things even harder for me. Smiley

I love this thing more than the Aventador SV he owns and apparently he thinks the same. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)