If we were comparing two completely different cars, I would agree. However, the difference between a Turbo and a PTTS is nowhere near that of a Jag and a Transit.

Don't forget that there is an upper bounds to performance. All the cars get more and more compressed as we reach the plateau of what is usable, especially considering roads are not changing to accommodate changes in cars. There becomes a point where the performance of both cars is greater than the willingness of the driver.

0-60 and 200-300 are excellent examples of compression and irrelevance, at least in the US. Kreso's new M5 has been clocked at 2.8s for 0-60. That's barely any slower than a LaFerrari. Move up the dial and while an LF is way quicker than an M5 from 200-300, it's really an irrelevant interval outside of the Autobahn.

Again, I'm not saying the cars don't feel different or more exciting at a given speed, but I do believe that objectively there isn't that much difference to a very large amount of Porsche buyers in real world usage.