noone1:
Boxster Coupe GTS:
noone1:

The average 911 has nothing in it and any given time other than some older dude and maybe his wife and her purse.

noone1: please take a moment and read your posts out loud before you post on Rennteam.

To many long-time Porsche owning members of Rennteam, a Porsche forum, you sound like a 12-year old kid with a chip on your shoulder because you get taken to school every morning in a Toyota Rav4 with your pet dogs...

Maybe start posting again when you are old enough to drive a 911 and can share your genuine experience?

If we are mistaken, perhaps you would like to start a new thread with your latest drives in your favourite supercars?

There have been suggestions that posting on a Porsche forum without any genuine interest in the subject is clearly evidence of a juvenile troll. If you don't like Porsche, can you honestly explain what are you doing here?

Perhaps this is a more appropriate automotive forum for you to enjoy....

Let me know when you can't fit luggage for two in a Ferrari...

And that's not even effective use of the front space. I could fit clothes for a month in the front space of a 488 if I actually tried to pack it and not show the world my crappy luggage.

Sorry, noone1, you may have lost even more credibility with that post...

Why are you posting stock images of a Ferrari 458 and the luggage set? Smiley

Are you then claiming that your Toyota Rav4 luggage set fits in a Ferrari 488? Smiley

Have you ever driven a Ferrari 458 Italia? How about a grand tour in a Ferrari 488? Smiley

We are fortunate to have many Rennteam members that own and drive a Ferrari or two, thanks! Smiley

Hence, we don't really need to hear about Ferrari ownership experience from those that do not.

Have you ever driven a Porsche 911 with a passenger across a continent? Smiley

Similarly, we are blessed with many Rennteam members that have!  image.gif

Owning and driving a Porsche or Ferrari is all about the experience.

So why not share your genuine experience of driving cars? It is ok if you are still a student. There is no need to fabricate a story. It does not help your credibility. Did you ever watch Good Will Hunting? Smiley

If you want to be taken seriously on Rennteam, why not write your own review of any car with photos and video footage.

If it was PistonHeads, they would also require that you include a tin of custard in the photo to prove it was genuine... Smiley