RS 991:
KresoF1:

Car felt great for its weight. It felt lighter then latest E63S which I also test drove. 

Steering is very good. 

But, you have to find your own preference since you can adjust almost any aspect of drive train and steering. 

Standard brakes are very good with nice modulation. Ceramics offer little bit harder brake paddle. 

Overall, I test drove new M5, E63S and Panamera Turbo S Hybrid. 

M5 is the best car overall. E63S close second. M5 is also very, very fast. In straight line faster then 991.2 GT3 or 991.2 GT3 RS. It can follow 991.2 Turbo S on the autobahn at high speed without any problem. Only 488 GTB and 720S are clearly faster on the autobahn. I am very impressed with new M5. Best car from BMW in last 10 years or so. 

Many congrats! great choice, the F10 was just not a complete package, the F90 seems to do it all better.

Could you elaborate more on the comparison between M5, E63S and Panamera Turbo S Hybrid, I assume that you feel the heavier weight of the Panamera, but the old Panamera seemed to have a very good chassis performance wise, so the new one can't compete with the F90? I know the Panamera is size wise more in the S-class territory, but still. I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Interesting enough I was very impressed how Pana Turbo S hides it's weight. All systems are working their magic, well almost. Panamera feels artificial which is kind of strange. At least for a Porsche. I drove Panamera first and felt "wow, this thing is fast, weight is hidden nicely". Then I drove E63S and first thing on my mind was "this is way sportier then Panamera. Faster, better steering, better chassis! How can it be?!"

Then new M5 with Ceramics came and I was blown away. It felt so natural to me, like a second skin. Yes, adjustability of its systems is little bit too much. Ok, you can Programm M1 and M2 modes to your liking, bit still..  E63S sounds more aggressive and is definitely louder. Just, M5 engine offers better mechanical smoothness(laufkultur in German) and it's power delivery is better(to me). M5 magic is in its chassis. BMW M did it this time. They really did it. 

End verdict is that both M5 and E63S are awesome sport saloons. Clearly the best in its class. Also, both are good value for the money. I could choose the E63S and it would be great choice as well. Just, to me, my personal preference is new M5. For me it did all the things just right.