Quote:
ADias said:
I continue to think that Kimi is the current best F1 driver. Go Kimi!

I don't think he is. Last year he got really lucky at the end of the season because Mclaren screwed up for themselves and during the entire season he wasn't that much better than Massa. As a matter of fact MAssa helped him a lot at the end especially at the Brazilian GP when he let Kimi pass and take the pole.

Kimi only won the championship marginally but during the entire season Alonso and Hamilton were much better. It's a shame that Hamltion cracked under pressure during the two last GPs.

As for Massa he's got skill and can drive at the same pace as Kimi, Hamilton and Alonso but his main problem is consistency. He's not the champion type you can count on delivering the same perfect performance race after race. And we've especially seen that during the two first GPs of this season.

Quote:
Alex18_996CC said:
LOL

Actually I like Massa, for quali, he is superb !!!!, for a one lap concentration he is GREAT, he pushes and pushes, but when it comes to full races, he lacks of concentration, makes a lot of errors and its not that difficult to overtake him, leaving a lot of times the doors open...

As for his contract that ends in 2010, what about Alonso's contract he had with Mclaren, he was untouchable and it was something impossible to break up....and now look !! , "returns home for x-mass" , lol

Mclaren and Alonso was a different situation since there were politics involved. Alonso was unhappy and Mclaren opened up the door and let him leave as he wished.

Massa on the other hand would in no way want to leave Ferrari, that's one of the best teams you could drive for. The only team that would accept him is Toyota and the other inferior teams.