Gnil:
Whoopsy:

Cup car.

I am running the Porsche Sport Cup Deutschland this year.

How did it go ? The first corner after the start must of been something , in the middle of the wolf pack ! 

Today was a wet race and you didn’t see shit the first two-three laps. Coming down the parabolic in 250-260 (rain) and just see a wall of spray in front of you is quite “chest hairy” as the word is here on RT. Looking for the red light in the wall, count to one and then brake as hell and hope for the best....Smiley

But Nick at least didn’t have to drive the last stint of the second endurance race. Dry conditions when going out, order from the team to push like it was totally dry even if it was actually lite rain. “Just keep the tyres hot and GO!” Then the havy rain started and the next you heard on the radio was... “Mike, it’s raining (as if I didn’t notice...) 9 min left, stay out, stay out, but drive like a grandma. Keep the car on the track.....” So I did like as I were told and drove 5 more laps on slicks in heavy rain. The last 1 1/2 behind SC thank godSmiley

That was REALLY chest hair racing. Smiley Even the leader spun of....

Over all a ok weekend and even Nick did well and improved a lotSmiley And it’s always a great fun with Nick around. Cheers Bud and see you in July. SmileySmiley (And good luck with Pikes in JuneSmiley)

Ohhh, I’ll let Nick tell you how the internal RT fight went.....Smiley