Hi Boff,

Welcome to the forum first of all , I am confident you will enjoy the forum as we have a great bunch of people and opinions.

I went through the same emotions as I would like to call it. Just to re-iterate your comments (as well as many GTS reviews) the GTS gets her fantastic handling because she is equipped with a manual, steel springs as well as PASM (obviously based on a very well proven chassis). In my opinion as soon as you are going to change the base car spec you will have to compromise on handling hence the sports car feel. So in my opinion if you want an automatic and are considering air suspension with the added benefit or being able to 'tick off' the PDCC box (another 3k option ), you might as well go for a very high spec'd S or the turbo. Price wise in my case a GTS with auto, air and PDCC would be only 7K Rials (approx 10k pounds) less from a top of the range spec'd turbo hence I decided to go for the sledge hammer .

Although I have never driven a GTS, I have had the S for a 1/2 day test drive and the turbo for 1/2 hr. The CTT is very comfortable hugely powerful car and in my opinion well worth the extra 10k in pounds.

So in summary, if you want to experience the GTS best, keep the manual, steel and PSAM. The UK has reasonable roads so you could ask yourself if you need air.

If you want huge power in combination with immense luxury and comfort I would suggest the turbo !!!!

Hope this helps. Have you driven a turbo??? the GTS is nice but I am sure the turbo will still blow you away .

Best regards,

Mark