Porker:
KresoF1:

So, you predict that 991.2 GT3 will be slower then 991 GT3 RS?

Just asking... 

Do you really belive that Porsche will introduce new GT3 that is not at least as fast on the track as current GT3 RS?

Well, my P source is in that case total idiot. He needs to resign his work at P and start to work something else. Since he emailed me about your non-sense comment here. Yes, some people that work at P are looking at rennteam from time to time. Christian (RC)  knows that...

And did you not read what Whoopsy and Aldo commented in this thread about new 991.2 GT3?

I'm not saying suspension tuning can't contribute a great deal in making cars faster/better, of course it can. I was just saying, you're only stating the obvious...

Of course it will be faster than its predecessor, I don't need "a P-source" to realize that, of course it will be partly due to suspension finetuning, etc... If you want to share "inside info", share something tangible instead of bragging about having sources inside Porsche. Smiley

I suspect that KresoF1 did share some tangible information, but he did it a little cryptically and you overlooked it. He wrote:
"There is a great potential in further fine tuning of the PASM. Faster hardware/software will help even further. Progress..."

I took this to mean that the PASM system will use a faster ECU processor, which will speed up its response times and that this has been found to open up great potential for improved tuning of the dampers.  Smiley

--

fritz