Simon,

Go to this thread for picture & discussion of CUV. http://www.rennteam.com/showflat.php?Cat...true#Post419019

CUV adds the "turbo" in script form AND nice looking stitch lines to the lid of the compartment between the 2 front seats. Totally cosmetic and not even in your line of sight normally, but almost like "a rite of passage" to TT ownership. It is very inexpensive; lots of people have it and is costly and a PITA to order afterwards. Serves no purpose, but is unsettling to not order it and then see a car with it afterwards.

I used my budget for PCCB and cut way back on interior options. CUV & XPA are the only things I added. Would have done door finisher in leather too (another cheap option) but my leather is beige and I was afraid that area would get dirty easily.

Hope this helps and remember to order as many options as your budget allows and then add a couple more. You will NOT regret the decision.

Quote:
SimonH said:
Hello Cannga,
Just sat here trying to work out what option CUV is that you mentioned?.I know i have also added the newly released option of,Wave bye bye to the nice man in the GT-R button , regards, SIMON.