I saw this attitude building for many years, I sold Porsches for close to 20 years. I watched as all the dedicated Porsche race teams had to leave the sport or leave Porsche to race in LMP1 a few years back. Champion raced the GT1 before its demise and even tried a Porsche engine in a Lola chassis with little help from Porsche factory. When Porsche decided to leave the Prototype class, they wanted Champion to go to GT2. Champion had offers to race with Audi and told Porsche when you come back to racing Prototypes we will come back. WW was so furious with them he wanted to take away their Porsche franchise and was more furious when he found out he could not do this in the USA because of franchise rules. Thanks to Audi, Champion is now one of the largest Audi Dealers in the USA and still the largest Porsche dealer in the world. WW makes all decisions based on making profits, not keeping loyal workers, dealers or clients. He has made Porsche very profittable, yet he has made many people willing to take him out if he ever makes a miscalculation.