Quote:
AAHTT said:
Quote:
edz61 said:
I have 30 min to change my mind, before the shop opens up and proceed with installation of the loud CG exhaust

ed, before you do this ask greg at rss how many louds he has sold since late 2006 compared to the 2 other versions and how many customers did not like them or asked to switch to quieter exhausts. When I got mine he was selling many more louds than quiet/medium but now you would have a better idea.
The price is the same so he wouldn't care which one you bought. Let us know and good luck.

Thanks Anthony, I just talked to the shop, they will do either one as they have them both in stock. Nevertheless they still think I should go for loud. Since they have a back log they will not start working on my car until tomorrow. For the time being LOUD is scheduled to be installed tomorrow unless someone convinces me otherwise by the end of the day today. Again this is not a daily driver but I am trying to be cordial to my neighbors too as I live on a quiet cul-de-sac and I have to be concern about cold starts. So I will open the garage door partially and then start the car and then pull out gently and drive away slowly