The Cargraphic "loud" is just fine on the inside. At 80 MPH in 5th and 6th conversation was easy and No Droning - very important to me. At 80 in 4th the exhaust was noticeable, but still a pleasant note. I was sure this could be "my exhuast", but at Anthony's suggestion I wanted to hear it from another car's perspective. I've driven and raced against open exhaust cars on the track, but the noise from our TT's is very different than a non turbo car - something about the turbine cutting up the exhaust pulses make this sound like nothing I've heard before - much more of a roar than stacatto bark or bellowing.
So, it is possible that all of the high-end and loud aftermarket TT exhaust systems do the same thing as the Cargraphic - i don't know. I also met my Yorba Linda neightbor, Mike (gotboost on this board) but did not get an opportunity to hear his AWE system. It turns out he lives less than a mile from me, so I will get over and bum a ride - and will have him scream past me to see if this insane noise from the CG system is specific to the CG, or is systemic. Also, I believe Anthony has done some mods to his turbos, so that might be additive to the sound level. I would guess the sound pressure level in my TT with windows open was 100-105dbA as Anthony went by at full boil. Frighteningly loud, even when I knew he was coming along side me.

Dick