Quote:
edz61 said:
Gents:

I am sorry that I have nothing but disappointing news for everyone. I dropped my car off at Vision Motor Sports yesterday and after hearing the conflicts about the dyno I called Vision at night and left a message for the owner. I expressed concerns about the dyno. I got no call back and when I tried again this morning the receptionist said they had dynoed my car last night (bare bone stock) and the will dyno it agin today after they install the IPD Plenum and again tomorrow after they install the exhaust.

I said NO NO NO, they can damage the car. She put me on hold and came back and told me there was nothing wrong with the car and that they dyno 997tt and 996tt's all the time.

Be as it may I asked her to have the owner call me. Right around noon time the owner called me and said my car was ready. I replied, are you kidding? He said that I have been asking too many questions which indicates I do not trust him and his shop and therefore he wishes not to do business with me any more.

I was furuious, so I went and picked up my car. I drove the car for about an hour, fast, slow, hard....etc. The car rides and handles fine and there seems to be no damages. I don't really even know if the car was dynoed once. All I know is that the car is fine and everything works well.

I am sorry my friends for disappointing all of you as I know you were looking forward to my dyno results form the IPD Plenum.

Now I don't know what I am going to do and where to take my car to be treated like a gentleman

unbelievable - feeling sorry for you. But don't give up